Starks Marketing LLC
Featured Content Quick Guide
Welcome to Starks Marketing LLC., we are an assortment of niche marketers, video creators and content writers, who specialize in Personal Branding, Content Creation, Market Reach Consulting and Social Media Management. Our content knowledge and expertise, ranged from personal training, small business ideas, social media networking and marketing, as well as self-help and how to articles, to many more…
With 1000’s of articles writing by our staff and as well as tens of thousands of subscribers and followers developed from scratch per website. Those at Starks Marketing LLC., feel we can be the personal marketing strategy team for YOU….
If a strategy team is not quite what you are looking for… feel free to breeze thru the hundreds of articles provided by our staff. Maybe one or a few might give you the idea or motivation to move forward with that next BIG product launch or decided to follow your entrepreneurship passion and branch out on your own.
5 Traits of Top Social Media Influencers
Unlike before, when social media marketing success meant the number of ‘followers’ or ‘fans’ amassed, today’s marketers know that influencers are imperative to a brand’s success online. A smart marketer who knows the power of influencer marketing is investing considerable time in finding brand advocates such as ourselves, engaging with them, and establishing a strong brand influencer relationship.
Why are online influencers so important to a brand?
Consumers, who heavily rely on word-of-mouth recommendations, do not always believe everything a brand says; the influencers have an important role to play in such cases. To have better chances at success, influencers promote online campaigns and marketing messages.
Features to look into for finding reputed Social Media Influencers
A reputed and good Social Media influencer is likely to develop a unique business model for meeting business requirements of their clients. They are to be in a position to capture the business plan and to integrate the plan into the model. Different agencies would try to apply uniform template business plan for all the clients, capacity for interaction and communication:
The reputed social media influencer would have the capability to enhance communication to the target market. Moreover, the agency is to know how the target market is to be related using their type of language and to provide contents, which are suitable for potential customers of the business.
Effective marketing techniques and strategies:
The other important feature of any reputed social media influencer is their capability to implement effective marketing techniques and strategies. The professionals need to create a proper business plan and to draft effective and efficient marketing techniques and strategies which are anchored towards the business objectives and goals. The agency is to maximize the software and tools suitable for meeting business needs.
The Following vs. Followers Ratio:
This is one of the most basic ways of determining if an individual is a true influencer. It is not uncommon to find people following or friending someone only because they were followed in the first place. Sample Twitter Conversation. The true influencer is followed by at least twice the number of people he follows, and in some cases, a lot more than that.
The Question of Credibility:
Before going to the next step of engaging with the influencers, online marketers need to first establish the credibility of these people who will go on to become the voice of the brand. It is important that your potential influencers post frequently and are reasonably active on social media. The content posted by these brand advocates, no matter how compelling, will have little impact if the messages are few and far in between.
Using Analytics to Plan Where Your Business Is Going
Analytics can tell you what happened, why it happened, what will happen and how you can make it happen. “It” consists of any goal that you’ve set for your business. Using analytics to inform you about these issues will help you make your business even more prosperous. The insights you get from the data are immeasurably useful for business owners today. They will help you guide all your actions.
- Operate a Better Business – When you use data to help you learn about your business, your competition, where you stand and where you want to go, you’ll truly end up with a better business than you ever thought possible. Today, data can actually be predictive and almost give you directions on what to do next to boost your business and make it better.
- Be More Innovative – As you look at the data you have, and you can see what happened and how it happened, you can take that information to repeat whatever worked so that you can get more good results out of it. But, you can also use that same data to add complementary products and services to your offerings or even change direction altogether.
- Stay Ahead of Trends – Think of Netflix’s decision making. Had they minded their data when they thought they were going to stream only, they would have known in advance that this idea wasn’t ready to work – although it probably will in the future as people who use electronics instead of digital devices will become fewer and fewer.
- Face Challenges – Every business faces challenges and you can even predict some by looking at data. For example, some businesses are seasonal in nature, even though in some cases there is no reason for them to be seasonal. But, if you check the data you might find that your business has times where you make more sales. You can use that information to pump up advertising during the off season.
- Information to Help You Grow – Analytics can help you get to know your audience even better. When you first start a business you choose almost out of thin air who you want to be your target audience. You set up all your advertising and marketing with that in mind. But, you might find through analytics that you have a far different audience than you thought. This can help you narrow down and optimize your marketing materials so that you can grow your business.
If you want to grow your business and plan exactly where it’s going, use analytics to discover insights into your business that will help you accomplish that goal. Predictive analytics can help you make the right decision for your business.
4 Crucial Things You Need To Do To Build your List
Online marketing may have developed a sudden surge these past few years, but many in the know how have felt its rise even from way then. As more internet based businesses are put up, the need to develop new marketing skills and knowledge based on this new medium have arisen. More and more marketing strategies are being discovered and developed to cope with the changing face of business the business world.
The demand for online marketing tips and strategies have drastically grown and a new form of business has been born, internet marketing strategies. While there are companies that are all too eager to help your site and business build a clientele for a fee, there also many ways that can spread the word about your sites subsistence in a more cost free way. One of this is Opt-in email marketing, also known as permission marketing.
Opt-in marketing requires the permission of a willing customer to subscribe to your marketing materials, materials that take form in newsletters, catalogs and promotional mailings via e-mail. The more opt-in marketing mail is sent, the more chances there is to bag sales and more sales. To do this, you must build a list of all those who wants to subscribe to your opt-in marketing list.
From your list, you will get your targeted customer, this is a good list since they already have shown interest in what you have to show and sell since they have willingly signed in for your list. These are the people who have liked what they have seen in your site and have decided they want to see more and maybe even purchase what ever product or service your company and site has to offer.
Many people would think that building their lists would take hard work and a lot of time to build and collect names and addresses. This is not so, it takes a bit of patience and some strategies but in doing this list, you open your site and your business to a whole new world of target market. Take the effort to take your business to a new level, if traffic increase and good profits are what you want, an opt-in list will do wonders for your business venture.
There are many sources and articles in the internet available for everyone to read and follow in building a list. Sometimes they may be confusing because there are so many and there different ways. Different groups of people would have different approaches in building an opt-in list, but no matter how diverse many methods are, there are always some crucial things to do to build your list. Here are four of them.
1) Put up a good web form in your site that immediately follows the end of your content. While some may say this is too soon to subscribe for a website visitors application, try to remember that your homepage should provide a quick good impression. If somehow a website visitor finds something that he or she doesn’t like and turns them off, they may just forget about signing up.
A good web form for subscribing to an opt-in list is not hard to do. Just write a simple short statement about how they would like to see more and get updated about the site. Then there should be an area where they could put in their names and e-mail address. This web form will automatically save and send you the data’s inputted. As more people sign in, your list will be growing.
2) As mentioned in the first tip, make your homepage very, very impressive. You need to have well written articles and descriptions of your site. Depending on what your site is all about, you need to capture your website visitor’s fancy. Make your site useful and very easy to use. Do not expect everyone to be tech savvy. Invest in having good programming in your site, make your graphics beautiful but don’t over do it.
Don’t waste your time making the homepage too overly large megabyte wise. Not all people have dedicated T1 connections, the faster your site gets loaded, the better. Go for a look that borders between simplicity and sophisticated knowledge.
3) Provide good service and products. A return customer is more likely to bring in more business. Even then and now, a satisfied customer will recommend a business always. Word of mouth and recommendations alone can rake in more business than an expensive ad. As your clientele roster grows so shall your list. With more members on the list, the more people will get to know about what you have new to offer.
4) Keep a clean and private list. Never lose the trust your customers have entrusted you. If you provide e-mails to others and they get spammed, many will probably unsubscribe to you. Remember, a good reputation will drive in more traffic and subscribers as well as strengthen the loyalty of your customers.
Once again, we appreciate and thank you for stopping by. Come back and #share with a Friend. CONTACT US BELOW