Relentless Optimism Video
Human beings were actually born with one ‘key attitude’ as part of our survival mechanism.
It’s being “Optimistic” – Seeing the good in the bad and constantly seeking for the opportunities in any given situation. It is also the attitude that makes us smile, live happily and enjoy life even more!
But over the years, we tend to forget about it and let the external factors get the best of us.
By mastering this skill, you can lead a happier, calmer and stress-free life.
With this video course you will master the key attitude to go against all odds in life, which is the secret sauce to long-term success. By mastering the power of relentless optimism, you will live a happier, calmer and stress-free life.
You will learn about:
- The differences between an optimist & a pessimist described in 8 different life situations
- A research by a group of psychologists reveals an important element crucial for your success.
- How being an optimist will prevent you from ‘heart-breaks’ and medical ailments
- 9 major life-threatening diseases that can be avoided by simply being optimistic
- One ‘cruel’ fact of life you must accept even by optimists. Conquer & accept this, and you will be on your way to greatness.
- 9 ways to boost your optimism when everything seems to go wrong
- How a simple walk in the park can boost your level of optimism
- Fuel your relationship with relentless optimism by applying these 4 life hacks
- If being optimistic will make you successful, then why so many people are still so pessimistic?
- The 8 dangerous characteristics of a pessimist
- 6 ways you can master the power of gratitude
- 7 Power Tips to instantly boost your self-confidence
- 20 daily habits you can practice to become more optimistic and have a more positive outlook towards life
- What is Optimism
- Benefits of Optimism
- Boost Your Optimism When The Glass is Half-Empty
- Optimism and Relationships
- Why Some People Are Pessimists And How To Stop
- Optimism and Gratitude
- Optimism and Self-Confidence
- Daily Optimism Habits
What is Optimism7:34
Benefits of Optimism8:09
Boost Your Optimism When The Glass is Half-Empty5:51
Optimism and Relationships6:58
Why Some People Are Pessimists And How To Stop8:25
Optimism and Gratitude8:45
Optimism and Self-Confidence5:01
Daily Optimism Habits4:24