If you have been thinking of starting a business or already have one running, you need to be aware that a business plan is totally essential to your success.
A good marketing plan is crucial to any business, but especially to a business just starting out. Equally important is a new business owner who wants to begin their business with an ethical, positive attitude, an attainable goal, and the means to reach it.
So how do you do it? This excellent marketing system gives five basic principles to cause your business to strive for those goals and then maintain or even exceed those goals.
• Have a good quality product or service. This may seem obvious to many but it can never become too important. If the quality is above average and doesn’t wane, customers will come to know that and reward that business with their faithful repeat visits.
• Put your customers first. If the customer is made to feel special, and they can see that the business is serious in serving them, they will continue to return and bring friends with them.
• Determine, find, and then speak to your targeted market. Blanket advertising is minimal in reaching your targeted customer base and one of the most expensive advertising techniques. Stay within your niche for the most effective marketing results.
• Use business cards, flyers, newsletters, and promotional literature with your face-to-face customers always. Customers won’t remember to tell others about your product if they can’t remember what was special about it or where they got it.
• Listen and respond to your customers promptly. Remedy any complaint immediately to satisfy the customer. If there are numerous complaints regarding the same product or service, the business may need to reevaluate their product or method. Negative word of mouth advertising can be extremely expensive.
A business plan will give you a plan of action to closely follow in attaining your business and financial goals.
Beginning a new business isn’t easy. It can be expensive, time consuming, and very stressful. Those who have done it know that. That’s why the wisest new business owners have used Guerilla Marketing 101. It
cuts through the trial and error and has saved many businesses thousands in potential lost revenue. Click
here to let us show you how you can avoid the pitfalls of past failed businesses.
If you don't have a business plan, take a few minutes each night for the next week to work on one. It cold make the difference in your business.